A great gravity puzzle game. I love rocket ships. :D
Also, a tip, to get "Live Long And Prosper" easily, try doing it on level 2-8. That way you can just orbit the big planet for 2 minutes.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed our game.
And he's right about that tip, that's the easiest way :D
Needs more improvements...
First of all, pretty much everything JESUS66678 said, and also needs more things to improve the game more.
1) Add more shop items, and make shop screen smaller.
2) Put a money display next to the day counter or at bottom of options.
3) Most importantly a bigger, I found it hard to fit everything in the way I thought it should be to look like a nice town. Add just a little more space so players can place they're town somewhere and still have separate forest and mine. Also, this would be good if you added more stuff.
4) Add more character details, such as facial hair, eye color, and more.
5) Day and night should be a little longer, and as something cool, you could add characters into the time box. (Animals, people, etc.)
That's pretty much all my ideas.
The town name option isn't on their twice, you jsut have to delete the "Town Name:" in the second bar and add your town name. Then it looks like this:
Or something like that. :P
Very nice game,I liked it.The only problem I had with it was I got stuck at Jonestown.I had searched all of the buildings,and in the end I was stuck with 5 supplies,not enough to get to the next city.
But anyways 5/5 and 10/10.
This is like Metroid,but you are a snail.
Yes,it does look like the map.
It works on Kongregate.
It could've had more stuff.Like getting the wheat,milk,egg,and sugar.Other than that,it's pretty cool.
And credits song is BEAST! :D
What did the creeper ever do to you?
It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow!
And who brings 1 bullet to an execution??!!
I got all of the groups,65 elements.Man,it gets hard.
Not often you see some dubstep.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.